Friday, April 15, 2022

The Gift of Easter♡






"Sing unto the Lord a new song." Psalm 149:1





"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good." Psalm 107:1

"


"This is the day the Lord has made,
We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24



"It is good to give praise to the Lord,
to sing praises to the Most High." Psalm 92:1


"Praise Him for His mighty works,
Praise His excellent greatness." Psalm 150:2



"Let all who take refuge in you rejoice,
let them sing joyful praises forever." Psalm 5:11

 


"I will praise the Lord as long as I live." Psalm 146:2




"Let them praise His name with dancing,
and make music to Him." Psalm 149:3




"But I will sing of your strength,
in the morning I will sing of your love
for You are my fortress, my refuge
in times of trouble." Psalm 59:1



"For His unfailing love for us is powerful;
the Lord's faithfulness endures forever.
Praise the Lord!" Psalm 117:2






"Praise the Lord.....who lives from everlasting to everlasting!
Let all the people say "Amen". " Psalm 106:48



Easter♡ In this broken, tragic and confusing world may I experience a sweet renewal of faith, hope and joy. Joy....not how the world gives as it is fleeting, it is empty; but the joy which only Jesus can give. No matter which season of life I am in; no matter what tragedies, difficulties, sadnesses, disappointments, sicknesses, I face, Jesus walks with me; sustains me; fills me with hope. For Jesus didn't promise me an easy time of life, quite the contrary, for He said following Him would be fraught with difficulties. Life more often than not is a struggle. But....the older I get, the more my faith in Jesus keeps me from falling; and may I say when I do fall, He picks me up time after time after time.  May I savor; joy in the gift of life. May I be thankful for the blessings He gifts me every day. For each day is a gift. May I ponder the incredibleness of new life. May I immerse myself in the thought that I am truly loved. Imagine that, God the Father, Jesus the Son loves insignificant me! Astonishing! May I be forever thankful for His unfailing love; His patience, and reflect upon God's miraculous gift of His Son, who gave His life and rose again, so that I may enjoy life eternal long after my days on this earth are but a distant memory.  Oh, how wondrous! Just between you and me, I have loved and followed Jesus since I was fourteen years old, and I really cannot imagine living this life without Him. So, so very thankful for Jesus who makes my struggles His struggles, my fears His fears; my worries His worries.  So, so thankful for the gift of Easter♡ May I linger, immerse myself in Jesus' amazing grace♡ Not a day goes by where I am not thankful for Jesus' love shining through my messy brokenness; and imperfect me. May I continually sing unto the Lord a new song of all the wondrous things He has done♡

May you reflect upon the divine message of love that is the miracle of Easter♡ May you linger on the the divine hope that is a light shining brightly in this dark, dark world♡  May your Easter be sprinkled with blessedness and peacefulness♡




34 comments:

  1. Let's celebrante the greatest miracle of all, let's celebrate Easter. A blessed Easter to you and Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blessed Easter to your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet and happy Easter to you and your family ! Lovely pictures...
    Peace and love (like those days...) are the key words...
    Big Hug !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kim - Easter Blessings to you and your family as well. Christ is Risen and we are the recipients of His grace and mercy each and every day! Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easter blessings to you and yours Kim. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your faith is inspiring. Thanks you for the pictures and bible verses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, I wish you and your family a very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a divinely composed post! We should never forget to count our blessings. Wishing you a joyful and blessed Easter, dear Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paz también para tí. BESICOS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Kim, for your lovely words. May you and your family have a peaceful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a happy and safe Easter Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a wonderful post...Thank you. Happy Easter! He is risen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, lovely Maristella. Kim Xx

      Delete
  13. This is just the post we need in these challenging times. Thanks and wishing you a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praise the Lord indeed Kim. Happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful post! Happy Easter, Kim! 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen! Wishing you a blessed Easter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How wonderful and yes - we definitely are celebrating our Risen Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Kim not only is this a beautiful post with all your lovely photo's but the words you expressed was beautifully said, I do not have a way with words and wish I could express them so wonderfully like you do, I too am so thankful that he died for me and then rose to show his triumph over death and the evil one.
    Wishing you a very Happy Resurrection Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such beautiful prose and pictures. Happy Easter to you and yours, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your encouraging post. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifully said, Kim!!! Happy Easter! He is risen indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the beautiful verses and photos that accompanied them. What would we do without our FAITH in JESUS? Happy Easter blessings to you and your hubby, Kim. 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kim
    Thank you for the beautiful words.
    Happy Easter
    Best wishes Kay c XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome, lovely Kay♡ Hoping you are enjoying a lovely Eastertime. Kim Xx

      Delete
  24. Well written, Kim - surely God guided your "pen" with these beautiful words. I would be lost without my faith, and pray that others may also benefit from the gift He gives without conditions. A blessed Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautifully written, Kim.
    Easter Blessing to you and your family, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Easter! There are so many psalms that are wonderfully uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful, so needed during these very trying times. Also enjoyed your beautiful photo's, of the tea cups, the cross stitch and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandy, for your beautiful visit and oh so kind words. Kim Xx

      Delete
  28. I hope you had a lovely Easter Kim. xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Easter to you, Kim. Beautifully written. The Psalms have so much beauty and poetry to them. Thank you for pointing out so many of the wonderous excerpts. May the love of Jesus always be a guiding light for you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hope you had a wonderful Easter Kim. Ours was pretty low key but it's normal here. Any family that we might see doesn't usually happen because our oldest son is a chef and always has to work on holidays so others can get away without having to cook.

    ReplyDelete